Terms and conditions of TapPublisher
Your TapPublisher Terms of Service ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on October 12, 2013.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully and completely before accessing or using tappublisher.com which is owned and operated by TapPublisher. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Site at tappublisher.com between TapPublisher and any person who will be using the Site. It outlines our commitments to our subscribers, as well as your rights and obligations when using it. By accessing the Site in any way or adding your own content to the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service. The Service is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and all of its original content are the sole property of TapPublisher and are, as such, fully protected by the appropriate international copyright.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account.
- You may not use the TapPublisher service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. While TapPublisher prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that TapPublisher cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials.
- You must immediately notify TapPublisher of any unauthorized uses of your mobile application, your account or any other breaches of security. TapPublisher will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links that you submit, post, and display on your app, using the TapPublisher service.
- You must not create or send unwanted email to any TapPublisher members.
- You must not describe or assign keywords to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and TapPublisher may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other TapPublisher users.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of TapPublisher, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
TapPublisher reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site, without any advance notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site does contain a number of links to other websites and online resources that are not owned or controlled by TapPublisher.
Changes to This Agreement
TapPublisher reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time. We do so by posting and drawing attention to the updated terms on the Site. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
Your decision to continue to visit and make use of the Site after such changes have been made constitutes your formal acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Therefore, we ask that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. Should you not agree to any provision of this Agreement or any changes we make to this Agreement, we ask and advise that you do not use or continue to access the TapPublisher site immediately.
This Agreement is governed in accordance with the laws of France.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com